It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PJ Harvey Vinyl
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:31 pm 

For all people out there looking for PJ vinyl.
All records are rereleased from Island!!! including Is This Desire Ride Of Me Stories etc etc All except Dry (not island release)
September i think in the Back To Black series

Post subject: Re: PJ Harvey Vinyl
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:16 am 

are you talkin' about new releases?i hope so: i'm searching for a "more human priced" copy of Rid of me! :blush:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 am 

Yes back catalogue out on vinyl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:08 am 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes! :cheer:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 am 

Great news! I have always wanted to get is this desire again as my copy jumps on no girl so sweet. when i tried fixing it by holding the needle down (which usually works a treat) it instead, makes a horrible muffled hissing noise and a small part of the song disappears. :) it has bugged the hell out of me ever since every time i play it! same thing happened with a puressence record.

Can't wait for this. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:51 am 

wangdangdoodle wrote:
Great news! I have always wanted to get is this desire again as my copy jumps on no girl so sweet. when i tried fixing it by holding the needle down (which usually works a treat) it instead, makes a horrible muffled hissing noise and a small part of the song disappears. :) it has bugged the hell out of me ever since every time i play it! same thing happened with a puressence record.

apparently this is the case for a large percentage of Is This Desire vinyl, so yr not alone.

does anyone know the status of the reissues? some are still available for preorder but it looks like this might not end up happening.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 am 

andycherry wrote:
wangdangdoodle wrote:

apparently this is the case for a large percentage of Is This Desire vinyl, so yr not alone.

does anyone know the status of the reissues? some are still available for preorder but it looks like this might not end up happening.

Yes, my Is This Desire? vinyl is all fucked up towards the end of Side B too - jhj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:34 pm 

News on this? There is an ebay listing for a new European LP copy of Stories. Low quality vinyl illegal repressings are popping up out there, so I don't want to get it unless it's the real deal... I would love vinyl of the whole catalog but it seems To Bring You My Love is the only legit one pre-White Chalk.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 am 

The reissues were cancelled despite some new test pressing were made in 2013 approved by John Parish.

see pictures here :

https://www.facebook.com/53125127611/ph ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/53125127611/ph ... =3&theater