It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 am 

I thought this might be a fun thing to break the ice a little..

The Brutally Honest Personality Test

MY SCORE:

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test...Pollyanna- INFP33% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 27% JudgingImageThe Brutally Honest Personality Test at HelloQuizzy

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

NOW YOU TRY: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3076838567116464195

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 am 
Site Admin

LOL. I don't recall any questions about a sense of humor, but...

Borefest - ISTJ
20% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 77% Judging

One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.
You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 am 

It appears that I'm a very shy person.
----------------------
Pollyanna- INFP
13% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 40% Judging
Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 pm 

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...

Pollyanna- INFP
33% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 47% Thinking, 40% Judging

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm 

Some of these questions coulda used the 'sometimes' and 'depends' options, hence my results!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test...
Dictator- ENTJ
80% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 67% Judging
The Brutally Honest Personality Test at HelloQuizzy

Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?
Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

Faceplace • El Jay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 am 

Hell and High Water wrote:
LOL. I don't recall any questions about a sense of humor, but...

Borefest - ISTJ
20% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 77% Judging

One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.
You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.

Yeah that's the idea of the test though I found it under "humor" it's supposed to be funny haha. :???:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am 
Site Admin

Crackpot - INTJ

13% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 63% Judging

People hate you.

Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

:lol: Love it.

Find us at
Twitter
MySpace
Facebook

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 am 

Loner - ISFP

27% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 47% Judging

Ahh...the sweet serenity. The utter perfection of all creation. The wondrous beauty of nature. The sweet sparrow singing along in the great orchestra we call life...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're the type of person people always love to mock because they don't believe there's anyone ACTUALLY like you.

Do realise that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well, and when someone finally does, all you want to talk about is grace and beauty and harmony!

Ugh. Sure, you "genuinely care for others" and all that rubbish, but when it boils right down to the basics you take life far too seriously.

Throughout the entire test, I bet you were searching for "further clarification and hidden meaning" so that you might improve your pitiful life. And woe and behold if it betrayed your intense values system!

You need to STOP smelling the daisies. Believe it or not, logic does have a place in this world...imbecile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:37 am 

Loser Talked to another human being lately? I'm serious. You value knowledge above ALL else. You love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. The fact that nobody else cares still hasn't become apparent to you...

Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. Don't pretend you weren't thinking that. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best. Picking up the dudes or dudettes isn't something you find easy, but don't worry too much about it. You can blame it on your personality type now.

On top of all this, you're shy. Nice one, wench. No wonder you're on okcupid. Now, quickly go and delete everything about "theoretical questions" from your profile page. As long as nobody tries to start a conversation with you, just MAYBE you'll now have a chance of picking up a date. But don't get your hopes up.

I am interested though. If a tree fell over in a forest and there was no one there to hear it, would it really make a sound?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:37 am 

it called me a loser...You scored 7% on Extraversion, higher than 2% of your peers....You scored 73% on Intuition, higher than 85% of your peers...You scored 53% on Thinking, higher than 48% of your peers....You scored 27% on Judging, higher than 11% of your peers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 am 

Another Loser 7% extraversion, 60% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 20% Judging

"Talked to another human being lately? Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best." :grin:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm 

I'm another Pollyanna!
Not surprising ...

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERY TIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate statement after statement in an effort to protect your precious values.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else.