It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 am 

Dear Gardeners,

I would like to share my grief that couple of friends (soon-to-be-ex friends :) ) miscalculated and are not able to attend the second PJ gig in Paris.
I'm left alone with four tickets, one of which I will use for myself, but the rest is yours.
Sorry for such a late post, but I've just got the tickets via mail ( I wasn't ordering them, so one of my friends had to send them to me).

There are some questions you would like to know:

1. Tickets are for the second Paris show, February 25th, seats no. BA 2505, BA 2507, BA 2509. The abbreviation BA indicates that the seats are on the Balcony. Not the best seats, I know.

2. Each one costs 56 Euros, but the make the life easier I can sell them for 50.

3. The small problem - I can pass on the tickets just before the show. I'm going to Paris by plane, on Friday. So mainly this offer is for citizens of Paris (they don't risk much to come before the show and look for tickets). I can mention, that I'm flying from Warsaw, Poland, so any Polish fans willing to go are also invited (Yes, I agree, the date is close and this idea sucks).

If anyone is interested or wants more information, please send me private message.

If anyone knows whether I can return these tickets, please let me know.

Yours,

W.