It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:28 pm 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tori-Amos-Unde ... 4553115196

I recently bought this - from the Discogs marketplace - and it took so long to get to me that- in the interim I bought another one. Both are in really astoundingly great shape. For 26 years old. Neither one looks like it’s had more than one owner. I’m only posting this here because Facebook appears to swallowed up Tori Amos forums that used to exist like unforumzed. I’m sure there are some fans here. I’m here after all. And this is a really nice addition to a collection. It’s the only set to feature “A Case Of You” besides the Cornflake Girl digipak. A wonderful cover. And it’s got the exclusive track “Little Drummer Boy” live. I’m giving away a sealed Talula single too.

I only ship to buyers in the United States. Free Shipping.

Tori Amos Under The Pink Australian & New Zealand 2CD Tour Edition Includes Bonus 11 Song “More Pink” The B-Sides. Condition is "Like New".

Tracklist

Under The Pink

1 Pretty Good Year 3:27
2 God 4:00
3 Bells For Her 5:22
4 Past The Mission 4:06
5 Baker Baker 3:19
6 The Wrong Band 3:03
7 The Waitress 3:10
8 Cornflake Girl 5:08
9 Icicle 5:47
10 Cloud On My Tongue 4:44
11 Space Dog 5:12
12 Yes, Anastasia 9:33

More Pink (The B-Sides)

1 A Case Of You 4:34
2 Honey 3:49
3 Daisy Dead Petals 3:04
4 Sister Janet 4:03
5 Sugar 4:26
6 Take To The Sky 4:20
7 Upside Down 4:23
8 Flying Dutchman 6:31
9 Here, In My Head (Live) 6:05
10 Black Swan 4:06
11 Little Drummer Boy 3:25

No International Buyers.

Also included is Talula 1996 US 5-track CD maxi-single including the Tornado Album Version & BT's Synethasia Mix plus the previously unreleased recordings Samurai, Frog On My Toe and her version of Chas & Dave's London Girls. Housed in a jewel casepicture sleeve - still sealed in its original jewel case.

Owen! Food! Don't you in-a-minute momma me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft-boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly, God Damnit! And don't burn the toast! Move it, fat boy!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:43 pm 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZQ9OgbepXI

Here’s A Case Of You. Followed by a live performance of Abbey Road (an original composition unreleased to this day from the Pele era 1996). I just discovered Abbey Road last month. Besides this Acoustic Café radio program in Ann Arbor ‘96, it was performed only once - in front of an audience in 2005. No soundboard recording of that. I just love it. And “Landslide” was released on the Y100 Sonic Sessions Volume 1 CD back in 1997. One of my favorites. Sounds so great. These three in a row are just perfect.

Owen! Food! Don't you in-a-minute momma me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft-boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly, God Damnit! And don't burn the toast! Move it, fat boy!