It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: PJ Pic of the Day #5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:01 pm 

Yeah, I'm from Oz. I actually remember both interviews being broadcast on V. Was a long time ago though. lol. Bad Journalism! I reckon it was all intentional. He's got this loveable ignoramus schtick happening. haha

Last edited by Polly_Jean_Cave on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm 

Oh, I thought it was absolutely hilarious how Jabba was trying to get her to wear that cap. When he was trying to get her to pull a 'durst' pose..to which she replied "who's fred durst" haha. Even jabba was impressed. :laugh:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:46 pm 

Has anyone else noticed the increasing references to polly's physical attractiveness on this forum lately? i.e. 'sexy polly facebook pics', her short skirts, debating the size of her breasts etc,
As a long time member of the forum i'd like to say i'm all for it...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:51 pm 

soslim wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the increasing references to polly's physical attractiveness on this forum lately? i.e. 'sexy polly facebook pics', her short skirts, debating the size of her breasts etc,

maybe that's because we're all craving polly hardcore right now? with being teased and all with a february release date and touring...

just a hypothesis :grin:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 pm 

soslim wrote:

Maybe the lack of new materials make us turn to non-musical topics :)
But I don't think it's a novelty.. her physique has always been part of her overall attractiveness. I remember an endless discussion on the old pjh.net board about her eyebrows. And possibly her nose too...
I'm surprised no-one has commented on her feet that you can see in great detail in the Black-Hearted Box video.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 am 
Site Admin

I've always found it to be an interesting subject, not ONLY because I find PJ to be attractive, but because she is against that "type." Not voluptuous, certainly not "safe" or seductive, but the opposite. Dangerous. Exhilerating. A splash of cold water.;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 am 

Aurora wrote:
I can't find a pic of the one where Jabba is interviewing her, but it's that interview where he gives her the vegemite sandwich. same outfit as above. the skirt is almost invisible haha.

It is downright distracting..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:46 am 

soslim wrote:

I think for all members of this forum the Artisit and musical value of Polly is more important than physical attractiveness, but not bad look little in their physical,for me is a pretty exotic beauty and is the more thin sexy women I seen in my life, and also not forget that throughout his career has always been important to their look, their image and style, each new album brings a new look.
well for us men is always good to see a pretty girl, and for women it is always good to admire the look of an artist or musician...

certainly not miss the beautiful legs of Polly? me YES¡¡¡
:green:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 am 

DrDark wrote:
Aurora wrote:
I can't find a pic of the one where Jabba is interviewing her, but it's that interview where he gives her the vegemite sandwich. same outfit as above. the skirt is almost invisible haha.

It is downright distracting..

That is just the same skirt slightly pulled up isn't it? Oh well. Australia..(particularly the gold coast) is scorching during summer. Besides, she sure has the legs for it. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 am 

^ Oh man am I dumb! I just noticed that that was from the sydney BDO. Well, its hot here too. haha Certainly not dorset weather I'd imagine XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 am 

Aurora wrote:

you mean these pictures?.

????

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 am 

jesuspolly wrote:
Aurora wrote:

you mean these pictures?.

????

Those are some fabulous sunnies. Very Rid of Me era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 am 

She's definitely easy on the eyes, that just adds to her overall appeal. and as jesuspolly said, her beauty is a bit exotic, definitely not a mainstream beauty but good god does she have sex appeal.

there's a reason why my polly pics folder on my computer is so big.... haha (well, the pictures are cool too, but i really enjoy looking at her :))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:36 am 

Yep those are the ones.

I appreciate her beauty but frankly some of the sex talk makes me a bit uncomfortable at times. Nothing in this thread but in the past ... It has been a bit disrespectful. In my opinion only. And generally I stay out of those convos. That guy doesn't come here anymore. Or if he does, he doesnt post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:43 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next