It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Feb 2011 tour
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:27 pm 

So here i am back @ home after 8 shows in 11 days,must say it has been wonderfull again to see her perform in those wonderfull cities,blessed with a few very good friends who helped with getting tickets.(you know who you are out there)Living on fast food and a few decent meals,queuing with -10(!!!)in Berlin is all part off the fun;-)Loved every single gig attended,from the first show in Brussels to the last one in that strange venue in east London.Highlights? Yes sure some better then others second Paris and second London where the best so far i've seen The LES album played in full not in the same order as on the record but mixed with the oldies,must say that i would have preffered the new album played in full would have been better not disturbed by the back catalogue goodies,but probably done for the average visitor not familiar with the new material not that i don't like all those played but that might just be personal a set 1 LES 2nd set hits would have had my vote Anyway all in all a great experience a great stage set up Polly being left and the band right was different and worked well The fact that see didn't talked much that'seem to bother so much people was obvious planned She never was a great talker on stage (with the exeption off the White Chalk solo tour) anyway Maybe it was intend to be like this,perhaps nerves?It didn't bothered me at all,This weekend all the shows on Dime to fresh up my memories from the last weeks will be a joy i can't share with anyone but myself,looking forward to that!
Also the fact that more shows are to be seen in may and god knows what else in the summer or after,intresting to see how this tour evolves the setlist(can't see them play the new album on the summer festivals)this year is one to remember for us lucky Gardeners:-)

Post subject: Re: Feb 2011 tour
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm 

I hope the Sasquatch rumor is true. Not the rumor about Sasquatch being a real creature that exists in Northwestern wildernesses, but PJ Harvey performing at the music festival of that name.

Yup. I would pretty much be going to that fest just for her. But I'd have to avoid all the hipsters having sex on blankets.

And it's probably just a rumor.

I'm going to cry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16