It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 pm 

Anybody like to hazard a guess for timings on this one?

We're tight on getting the last train out of town to the sticks/hicksville!

I contacted the RAH and they replied that the performance was scheduled to finish at 11.00pm. As the livestream on Monday is starting at 8.15 i assume (dangerously) that Polly will be on at approx 8.30'ish both days. Somehow i can't see a 2.5 hour performance? Am i right in expecting a 2 hour gig? I'm pretty certain the Troxy earlier this year was about that time span?

An 11.00 finish is tight and i don't want to have to slope off during the encores!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 am 

haddocksrock wrote:
Anybody like to hazard a guess for timings on this one?

We're tight on getting the last train out of town to the sticks/hicksville!

I contacted the RAH and they replied that the performance was scheduled to finish at 11.00pm. As the livestream on Monday is starting at 8.15 i assume (dangerously) that Polly will be on at approx 8.30'ish both days. Somehow i can't see a 2.5 hour performance? Am i right in expecting a 2 hour gig? I'm pretty certain the Troxy earlier this year was about that time span?

An 11.00 finish is tight and i don't want to have to slope off during the encores!!!!!!!

I'm with you on this one... but would rather spend a night at a trainstation then missing the encore..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:59 pm 

From PJ Harvey Facebook:

Royal Albert Hall - Stage Time
For those of you have been asking...PJ Harvey will be on-stage at 8.30pm tonight and tomorrow night....

Past shows have run about 1:45, you'll be able to enjoy the encore(s) - wishful thinking - and shouldn't have any problems catching your trains.