It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Meet Ze Monsta
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:57 pm 

Doesn't this footage just remind anyone of "MZM"? I mean it's AMAZING footage in it's own right but lately when I watch it I'm reminded of the POWER on our planet and in our universe. The only song that's ever made me feel how you'd feel if you were on the ground in this footage is "MZM". It's just out of this world. This footage IS "MZM"!
https://vimeo.com/158731906

Owen! Food! Don't you in-a-minute momma me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft-boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly, God Damnit! And don't burn the toast! Move it, fat boy!

Post subject: Re: Meet Ze Monsta
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 pm 

Oh my, yes, I definitely relate to what you say! The song conjures up that scenario for me as well, even though I've always figured out a mountain as the landscape and Polly climbing it (dressed in full TBYML attire) to escape the monsoon.

Now I wish I could find a video to show what goes in my mind when I listen to Long Snake Moan, which has a similar vibe, but involves the destructive power of roaring waves. Comes to mind, all the songs on that album paint a specific picture, and to me they are all nature-oriented.