It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:50 am 

28th August - 4th September Mary Hember is putting on show, at an exhibition to be held in London, photographs of PJ Harvey taken in 1999 by her daughter Julia Hember many of which have never been published.
A Celebration of a Photographer’s Life in Support of Leukaemia Research in the Magnificent Great Hall of Bart’s Hospital.
Open 10.30 am - 7.00 pm from Wednesday 28th August until Tuesday 3rd September 2013. FREE ENTRY.
Closed Sunday 1st September.
More details available http://whatjuliasaw.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm 

Did anyone manage to go to this exhibition? There is a facebook page for it which shows an image of polly (cover of The Wind single), with caption "one of many pics of pj harvey". You can also see, albeit from a distance, some other shots of Polly which are certainly unknown to me. I don't know how to post images here (I'm a long-time lurker but this is my first post :)) - perhaps somebody else can do that... Would be really interested to hear what else was there if anyone went. Incidentally, a couple of the well-known images I've seen advertising the exhib I'd always believed were Maria's.