It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 am 

Haha, I just might! It will totally be hilarious but great fun. :green:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:51 am 

Pitifuljoy wrote:
Haha, I just might! It will totally be hilarious but great fun. :green:

Hold on, you sound serious!

"Betty, I've been articulated!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvTl-IBy_Nc

Mark Steel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 am 

lol. Yes! I taught myself how to skate when I was a kid using these beat up, old Barbie brand skates that were 2 sizes too big, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the sport if I can call it that. ;)

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:42 am 
Site Admin

"Soft spot." Is that like a bruise?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:56 pm 

Pitifuljoy wrote:
I've been throwing around the idea of trying to join my local roller derby team, but I will more than likely totally get my ass kicked. :laugh:

That'd be so awesome! I have a few friends that do roller derby and they are completely in love with it! I couldn't do it, but I should do love watching it! Don't they do tilted tracks out west? O_O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 pm 

yarnforhair wrote:
Pitifuljoy wrote:
I've been throwing around the idea of trying to join my local roller derby team, but I will more than likely totally get my ass kicked. :laugh:

That'd be so awesome! I have a few friends that do roller derby and they are completely in love with it! I couldn't do it, but I should do love watching it! Don't they do tilted tracks out west? O_O

Women in small, tight shorts...I had a feeling you might be interested in this topic. ;-)

Mark Steel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm 

yarnforhair wrote:
Pitifuljoy wrote:

Do they? Crap. Haha.

@Sau - :laugh: You know that's one of the main reasons I'm gonna try to join. ;)

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm 

Pitifuljoy wrote:
yarnforhair wrote:
Pitifuljoy wrote:

Do they? Crap. Haha.

@Sau - :laugh: You know that's one of the main reasons I'm gonna try to join. ;)

That's the main reason for me wanting to go! ;-)

One team name, taking inspiration from that Frank Spencer clip: The Long Beach Bettys!

Mark Steel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 am 

^
I think they already have a team name, Sau. ;) but I like your suggestion. :green:

Working from home is very distracting. Should I finish these design variations or order a pizza? Hmm, what's up on FB? Must not go to any Tumblrs...

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 pm 

1. Johnny Depp's headdress in the promo photo for the Lone Ranger movie seems very familiar...

2. I'm starting to organize my move out of my apartment and can't help wondering how on earth I accumulated all this stuff which now needs to be packed and stored!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 am 

^Haha, I know what you mean! I've moved so many times and each time I wonder where all the crap came from because I really do not have much! If you could see my apartment now, you'd see how empty it is. :laugh: When I moved into my current place, I had a full U-Haul truck packed completely.

Best of luck with your move. :)

As for me, I am desperately craving some margarita's! I'm waiting for my friends to get out of work so we can meet up for happy hour. So thirsty.

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 pm 

^ Thanks, I think it will go smoothly. I am going to be staying with family for a few months until my next move at the end of the summer. They live in a very small town in a house tucked away in the woods and I currently am in a great neighborhood in a city. I am starting to realize how much I am going to miss being walking distance from everything and how much I have come to love the quirky little church around the corner that still rings its bells every hour in the evenings and on weekends, though always five minutes past the hour.

Also thinking that it is finally feeling like spring! Today it was nice enough to open the windows and the walking trails around the bay are free and clear of ice and snow. Excellent way to start the week.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 am 

I need to move.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:51 am 

I am surprised/frustrated at the difficulties I am having trying to line up housing for my move in a few weeks. Any UK people have suggestions on where to look for rooms for rent other than Gumtree?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 pm 

Location: The Black Country, England, Great Britain, UK - in that order
^ where are you looking to move to?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next