It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm 

I've been having very vivid dreams lately but can only remember bits and pieces which is frustrating. I do remember that PJ made a cameo appearance in one where she carried a very large black cat she called Basil. Wish I could remember more!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 pm 

Don't you have it when that happens?! I also hate it when you wake up from a dream during the good parts. Then you try desperately to get back into the dream. :laugh:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:35 pm 

Oh I know that feeling! That has happened often recently as there have been construction crews working on the building across the road from me that arrive very early in the morning and wake me up with drilling and trucks beeping and all kinds of work noises. I am startled awake and can never get back to where my dream was! They have been showing up daily for about a month and a half and there seems to be no end in sight.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm 

I finally am living out my inner punk and got my hair cut funky :) Part of my head is buzzed and the rest is layered thinly and kinda going different directions. I'm completely in love with it. Went from having a very classic early 1960s hairstyle to a punk cut. Hair is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 pm 

yarnforhair wrote:
I finally am living out my inner punk and got my hair cut funky :) Part of my head is buzzed and the rest is layered thinly and kinda going different directions. I'm completely in love with it. Went from having a very classic early 1960s hairstyle to a punk cut. Hair is fun.

Pics or it didn't happen. :green:

I miss having short hair. I've let it grow long again after 5 years of having it short. I'm still not used to it and I find myself twirling my hair like a girly girl without realizing it at times. :blush:

As for what I'm thinking - I HATE being sick. I was doing fine this weekend and then out of nowhere the damn cold bug got me Sunday afternoon. Ugh. *shaking fist at illness*

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 pm 

pictures: http://ourwildabandon.tumblr.com/post/10768370372 The bottom left one shows this sweet braid that I have to hold part of it back; LOVE. My hair was very Betty Draper and I loved the style, but I needed to punk up a bit. I'm planning on going back to what I had before after this cause I still really dig that look for myself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

^ Nice! It does look like fun too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:55 am 

yarnforhair wrote:
pictures: http://ourwildabandon.tumblr.com/post/10768370372 The bottom left one shows this sweet braid that I have to hold part of it back; LOVE. My hair was very Betty Draper and I loved the style, but I needed to punk up a bit. I'm planning on going back to what I had before after this cause I still really dig that look for myself.

Sweet 'do! Suits you well. :green:

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 pm 

yarnforhair wrote:

Lovely. That's not Em! That's Juliana Hatfield! :-)

Mark Steel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm 

There is this girl in my school I tried to seduce last June. :D
Ehhh it went bad, she dated another guy. After 4 months of silence, I got this sms from her, it was last week : "Hey. How are you?".
I've just answered, telling her to gtfo.

Oh... Girls... Do you really think we guys are toys? :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 pm 

^Sometimes. :)

Just kidding.

FaceplaceEl Jay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 pm 

I've been doing a new workout lately and switched up the playlist I've been using today. I had no PJ on it before and threw a couple songs on now. For such a quick song, 50 Ft Queenie nearly knocked me out!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 pm 

Oh, the anguish!
found out a couple weeks ago that i have to take the PSAT tomorrow morning @ 7:30 AM! I live aways away from my school so i have to get up at six o'clock tomorrow. This is stupid because I'm in 10th grade, but apparently it's mandatory that 10th and 11th grade take the PSAT at my school.
Je ne comprend pas! :down:
too bad I'm not in Algebra II yet :eyeroll: this whole thing is silly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 pm 

^ I remember the PSAT and SAT days. No fun. Good luck!

Looks like I will be moving to the UK next year! This has been a very, very good week.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:27 am 

I can't believe the commercials for Paranormal Activity 3. Honestly, America? Those movies are freaking lame and not scary at all. I hope they stop airing them soon.

FaceplaceEl Jay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next